Thursday, December 2, 2010

My 2nd Bath
















Mommy and Daddy have decided that I smell sometimes and that it would be best if I got into the water. So, we've started bath time at the Douglass household. My first bath - I didn't like it. But, last night, I didn't mind the water. I'm actually looking forward to the next one. After my bath, though, I'm usually a little cold and I start to cry, but once I'm wrapped in my cozy towel, I feel much better. Mommy also rubs lotion on me and then daddy reads me a book. After my bath, I feel asleep during my bottle. Ooops....but, I could have slept all night if mommy and daddy didn't have to wake me every 3 hours to feed me. Hopefully, they can stop doing that once I gain a little more weight.

Check out my bath video.

2 comments:

  1. Motor boat, motor boat, goes so slow . . . WATER BABY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just remembered that this is actually Liam's 3rd bath. He had one in the hospital an hour or so after birth. I got to be in the nursery with Bill and mom and dad watched via Facetime.

    ReplyDelete